天天婷婷|大尺度未删减**电影|电影未删减大尺度|风声在线观看完整版免费观看全集,刀客家族电视剧在线观看,韩剧还生电视剧在线观看,欧美中出

5 militants killed during night raid operation in S. Afghan province

Source: Xinhua| 2019-11-20 18:56:03|Editor: xuxin
Video PlayerClose

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- Five militants were killed and five others were arrested after Afghan Special Operations Forces waged an operation in southern Kandahar province during Tuesday night, local police said on Wednesday.

"The night raid operation was launched in Attali locality of Khakrez district, in the northern side of Kandahar province. The security forces received hostile fire from militants during the raid and return fire for self defense," provincial police spokesman Jamal Barakzai told Xinhua.

The clashes left five enemy combatants killed and five militants arrested but no security force member was hurt, he said.

The security forces also seized some amount of weapons and ammunition and destroyed six militants' motorcycles during the raid, the police official added.

Security situation has been improving in Kandahar, the former stronghold of Taliban, over the past months, as security forces have conducted search and cordon operations across the province. But the militants attack government interests in the province from time to time.

The Taliban militant group has not made a comment on the report so far.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001385700341