天天婷婷|大尺度未删减**电影|电影未删减大尺度|风声在线观看完整版免费观看全集,刀客家族电视剧在线观看,韩剧还生电视剧在线观看,欧美中出

Messi receives one-match World Cup qualifier ban

Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-25 02:48:24|Editor: Yamei
Video PlayerClose

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 24 (Xinhua) -- Argentina captain Lionel Messi has been banned for one competitive match for his altercation with Chile's Gary Medel in the Copa America third-place playoff earlier this month.

The Barcelona forward was also given a 1,500 US-dollar fine for his claim that the tournament was influenced by corruption, South American football governing body CONMEBOL said.

The decision means that Messi will miss Argentina's first 2022 World Cup qualifier next March.

The 32-year-old and Medel were both shown a red card for an altercation in which the latter appeared to headbutt his opponent during the first half of Argentina's 2-1 win in Sao Paulo.

Days earlier, Messi had claimed that the Copa America was "set up" for Brazil after the hosts defeated Argentina 2-0 in a semifinal marked by refereeing controversies.

CONMEBOL said the penalties could not be appealed.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011103261382550491