天天婷婷|大尺度未删减**电影|电影未删减大尺度|风声在线观看完整版免费观看全集,刀客家族电视剧在线观看,韩剧还生电视剧在线观看,欧美中出

Israel launches second strike against Hamas in Gaza

Source: Xinhua| 2017-12-31 06:22:39|Editor: Mu Xuequan
Video PlayerClose

JERUSALEM, Dec. 30 (Xinhua) -- Israel launched on Saturday a second strike on a Hamas post in the Gaza Strip, saying it was a response to a rocket fire from the coastal enclave a day before.

"This evening IAF (Israel Air Force) fighter jets targeted an observation post belonging to the Hamas terror organization in the southern Gaza Strip," a military spokesperson said in a statement.

The strike came a day after Gaza militants fired three rockets toward Israel. Two rockets were intercepted by the Iron Dome anti-rocket system while a third hit a building in a community in the regional council of Sha'ar Ha'negev, causing no injury.

About an hour after the rockets were fired, Israel launched the first strike, targeting two Hamas posts. Hamas said there were no injuries in the strike.

No group in Gaza has claimed responsibility for the rockets attack but similar launches were usually made by Hamas and other radical Islamist groups.

Earlier in the day, Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman said an inspection of the rockets found the projectiles were "made by

The military said it sees the rockets attack a "severe incident" which "proves once more that Iran, through radical and rogue terror organizations, is operating to deteriorate the situation."

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105091368621531