"/>

天天婷婷|大尺度未删减**电影|电影未删减大尺度|风声在线观看完整版免费观看全集,刀客家族电视剧在线观看,韩剧还生电视剧在线观看,欧美中出

8 civilians killed in bomb attack in E. Afghan province
Source: Xinhua   2018-06-28 17:36:31

KABUL, June 28 (Xinhua) -- At least eight civilians were killed and four others wounded when a bomb attack targeted a group of peace marchers in Afghanistan's eastern Logar province on Thursday, reported local media Tolo News TV.

"The incident occurred in Charkh district at midday and those among the killed were a woman and a child," the report said.

The nature of the blast was unknown and no group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.

The Taliban militant group has presence in the province, 60 km south of Kabul.

In the past months, several peace convoys have traveled from countryside toward Kabul to register their call for peace and an end to the war.

One June 18, an Afghan peace activists' convoy of more than 70 people arrived in Kabul after a 38-day foot journey from the southern Helmand province.

Editor: Li Xia
Related News
Xinhuanet

8 civilians killed in bomb attack in E. Afghan province

Source: Xinhua 2018-06-28 17:36:31
[Editor: huaxia]

KABUL, June 28 (Xinhua) -- At least eight civilians were killed and four others wounded when a bomb attack targeted a group of peace marchers in Afghanistan's eastern Logar province on Thursday, reported local media Tolo News TV.

"The incident occurred in Charkh district at midday and those among the killed were a woman and a child," the report said.

The nature of the blast was unknown and no group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.

The Taliban militant group has presence in the province, 60 km south of Kabul.

In the past months, several peace convoys have traveled from countryside toward Kabul to register their call for peace and an end to the war.

One June 18, an Afghan peace activists' convoy of more than 70 people arrived in Kabul after a 38-day foot journey from the southern Helmand province.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001372873501