"/>

天天婷婷|大尺度未删减**电影|电影未删减大尺度|风声在线观看完整版免费观看全集,刀客家族电视剧在线观看,韩剧还生电视剧在线观看,欧美中出

Indian anti-terror court holds 5 guilty for 2013 serial blasts in Bihar state
Source: Xinhua   2018-05-25 20:06:48

NEW DELHI, May 25 (Xinhua) -- An anti-terror court in India on Friday convicted five men of carrying out a series of bomb blasts in eastern state of Bihar nearly five years ago.

Special Judge Manoj Kumar Sinha of National Investigation Agency (NIA) held the five men, belonging to home-grown Muslim terror outfit Indian Mujahideen, guilty under various sections of the Indian Penal Code and the Explosives Act.

"All the five accused in the crime have been convicted by the court," a lawyer said.

Among those convicted was Haider Ali, considered the mastermind of the serial blasts in Bodh Gaya, a holy Buddhist site, some 100 km from state capital Patna, that took place in July 2013 and had left five people, including two monks, injured.

The court will pronounce the quantum of sentence on May 31.

A total of six people were charged by the NIA for the crime. The sixth accused, being a minor, was convicted of the crime last year and sent to a remand facility for three years as per India's Juvenile Justice Act.

Editor: Shi Yinglun
Related News
Xinhuanet

Indian anti-terror court holds 5 guilty for 2013 serial blasts in Bihar state

Source: Xinhua 2018-05-25 20:06:48
[Editor: huaxia]

NEW DELHI, May 25 (Xinhua) -- An anti-terror court in India on Friday convicted five men of carrying out a series of bomb blasts in eastern state of Bihar nearly five years ago.

Special Judge Manoj Kumar Sinha of National Investigation Agency (NIA) held the five men, belonging to home-grown Muslim terror outfit Indian Mujahideen, guilty under various sections of the Indian Penal Code and the Explosives Act.

"All the five accused in the crime have been convicted by the court," a lawyer said.

Among those convicted was Haider Ali, considered the mastermind of the serial blasts in Bodh Gaya, a holy Buddhist site, some 100 km from state capital Patna, that took place in July 2013 and had left five people, including two monks, injured.

The court will pronounce the quantum of sentence on May 31.

A total of six people were charged by the NIA for the crime. The sixth accused, being a minor, was convicted of the crime last year and sent to a remand facility for three years as per India's Juvenile Justice Act.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001372064991