天天婷婷|大尺度未删减**电影|电影未删减大尺度|风声在线观看完整版免费观看全集,刀客家族电视剧在线观看,韩剧还生电视剧在线观看,欧美中出

Africa  

S. Sudan FA probe officials over age cheating in U20-AFCON

Source: Xinhua   2018-04-05 03:39:58

By Julius Gale

JUBA, April 4 (Xinhua) -- The South Sudan Football Association (SSFA) is probing three senior officials following the expulsion of nine players from the Africa U-20 Cup of Nations qualifier against Uganda last week.

Nine South Sudanese players were evicted from the 2019 AFCON championship tournament for being over aged, which left the world's newest nation with no substitutes.

Uganda won the match 5-1 in Kampala.

Daniel Alul, spokesman for the SSFA said Wednesday the football governing body does not condone cheating, as such; they have formed a five-member committee to establish how the over aged players got selected.

"We have formed a committee investigating the head of delegation (to the tournament), the chairman of teams in the SSFA and our secretary general because they were part of the selection process," Alul said.

"We also want to know why they failed to follow the CAF regulations," he added.

For one to be eligible for the 2019 edition of the AFCON U20, he or she must be born on or after Jan. 1, 1999.

The second leg of the tournament will be played in the South Sudanese capital, Juba between April 20 and 22.

Editor: Mu Xuequan
Related News
Home >> Africa            
Xinhuanet

S. Sudan FA probe officials over age cheating in U20-AFCON

Source: Xinhua 2018-04-05 03:39:58

By Julius Gale

JUBA, April 4 (Xinhua) -- The South Sudan Football Association (SSFA) is probing three senior officials following the expulsion of nine players from the Africa U-20 Cup of Nations qualifier against Uganda last week.

Nine South Sudanese players were evicted from the 2019 AFCON championship tournament for being over aged, which left the world's newest nation with no substitutes.

Uganda won the match 5-1 in Kampala.

Daniel Alul, spokesman for the SSFA said Wednesday the football governing body does not condone cheating, as such; they have formed a five-member committee to establish how the over aged players got selected.

"We have formed a committee investigating the head of delegation (to the tournament), the chairman of teams in the SSFA and our secretary general because they were part of the selection process," Alul said.

"We also want to know why they failed to follow the CAF regulations," he added.

For one to be eligible for the 2019 edition of the AFCON U20, he or she must be born on or after Jan. 1, 1999.

The second leg of the tournament will be played in the South Sudanese capital, Juba between April 20 and 22.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011105091370889661