"/>

天天婷婷|大尺度未删减**电影|电影未删减大尺度|风声在线观看完整版免费观看全集,刀客家族电视剧在线观看,韩剧还生电视剧在线观看,欧美中出

Jewish restaurant in Amsterdam victim of demolition again

Source: Xinhua    2018-03-02 19:43:05

THE HAGUE, March 2 (Xinhua) -- For the third time in three months a Jewish restaurant in Amsterdam suffered damage from an attempt to destruct the front of the restaurant early on Friday morning.

According to the police, a stone was probably thrown against the window of Jewish restaurant Hacarmel in Amsterdam South. There is a crack in the window now. Nothing is known yet about the perpetrator or the motive of the action.

The windows of the restaurant at the Amstelveenseweg were already broken on Dec. 7 last year. The perpetrator was arrested and turned out to be a 29-year-old Palestinian with a temporary residence permit who said he was not acting out of anti-Semitism, but that he wanted to raise attention for the situation of the Palestinians in Israel.

This destruction caused national commotion and even Prime Minister Mark Rutte publicly expressed his disapproval. According to Jewish organizations it was a terrorist act. However, the public prosecutor decided to prosecute the Palestinian only for stealing an Israeli flag from the restaurant and for destruction, not for terror, and to investigate him psychologically. For the time being, he has been released.

At the beginning of January this year, the restaurant's windows were smeared with eggs and mayonnaise. The owner of the restaurant has demanded permanent police and camera surveillance, but has not yet received it.

Editor: Lifang
Related News
Xinhuanet

Jewish restaurant in Amsterdam victim of demolition again

Source: Xinhua 2018-03-02 19:43:05

THE HAGUE, March 2 (Xinhua) -- For the third time in three months a Jewish restaurant in Amsterdam suffered damage from an attempt to destruct the front of the restaurant early on Friday morning.

According to the police, a stone was probably thrown against the window of Jewish restaurant Hacarmel in Amsterdam South. There is a crack in the window now. Nothing is known yet about the perpetrator or the motive of the action.

The windows of the restaurant at the Amstelveenseweg were already broken on Dec. 7 last year. The perpetrator was arrested and turned out to be a 29-year-old Palestinian with a temporary residence permit who said he was not acting out of anti-Semitism, but that he wanted to raise attention for the situation of the Palestinians in Israel.

This destruction caused national commotion and even Prime Minister Mark Rutte publicly expressed his disapproval. According to Jewish organizations it was a terrorist act. However, the public prosecutor decided to prosecute the Palestinian only for stealing an Israeli flag from the restaurant and for destruction, not for terror, and to investigate him psychologically. For the time being, he has been released.

At the beginning of January this year, the restaurant's windows were smeared with eggs and mayonnaise. The owner of the restaurant has demanded permanent police and camera surveillance, but has not yet received it.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001370115571